Operating for over 40 years, as one of the first hotels in the area, it has managed to maintain its standards and has just completed a renovation program. 10.7 million Euros
The rooms were renovated in 2006 and all public areas in 2012 meanwhile the bar was fully refurbished in 2013.
Among the amenities, the hotel offers
• An extraordinary rooftop salt-water swimming pool and sun terrace with sea views
• A snack bar next to the pool with a variety of refreshments and food
• Cafe-bar with music and satellite TV
• Restaurant with high-quality offerings and beautiful sea views
• Diving center and water sports
The seafront beach, awarded with the prestigious Blue Flag, offers crystal-clear water of the Aegean. The Blue Flag is awarded only to beaches that meet stringent eco standards.
Agios Mikolaos, Crete, Greece